How to keep cut flowers fresh
These fresh flowers will travel in a non-spill vase designed especially by Aquarelle to keep the stems in water during transport.
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this bouquet for as long as possible:
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days
As the lilies open, they will reveal their stamens, which disperse a highly staining form of pollen on maturity! Remember to remove them as soon as the lilies open. If by chance the stamens should touch your clothing or tablecloth, do not rub the stain with your hand or a sponge, but use adhesive tape to remove the pollen.