For this bouquet, Aquarelle selected several varieties of fresh, vibrant roses, all renowned for their vigour and long vase life.
The following care tips will help you enjoy your flowers for as long as possible:
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems thoroughly , removing as much foliage as possible, as this can affect the quality of the water and prevent your flowers from opening.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Put fresh water in the vase and add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Don’t forget to add a little water every day.
Some roses will bloom more quickly than others. Removing any wilted heads as soon as possible will make your bouquet last longer.
After 4 days, trim the stems again and change the water completely.