Aquarelle selected these majestically perfumed lilies for their exceptionally long vase life.
These fresh flowers will travel in a non-spill vase designed especially by Aquarelle to keep the stems in water at all times during transport.
The following care tips will help your recipient enjoy this bouquet for as long as possible:
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems thoroughly , removing as much foliage as possible, as this can affect the quality of the water and prevent your flowers from opening.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Put fresh water in the vase and add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Don’t forget to add a little water every day.
As the lilies open, they will reveal their stamens, which disperse a highly staining form of pollen on maturity! Remember to remove them as soon as the lilies open. If by chance the stamens should touch your clothing or tablecloth, do not rub the stain with your hand or a sponge, but use adhesive tape to remove the pollen.