An unforgettable fragrance!
These peonies are grown outdoors, exclusively in France by our producers. As the season advances, we will be bringing you a selection of beautiful varieties. This is the 'Amabilis', the most fragrant variety, assembled in a generous, stylish bouquet to decorate your home as the buds unfurl to reveal their magnificent flowers.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut peonies fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems.
- Clean the stems thoroughly, removing as much foliage as possible, as this can affect the quality of the water and prevent your flowers from opening.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Put fresh water in your vase and add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water every two days. Tip: Also top up the water regularly, as peonies are particularly thirsty flowers.