Summer's here, bringing these generous flowers filled with sunshine. Warm yellow sunflowers and dainty stems of white chamomile mingle with pretty blue veronicas and a handful of soft green asparagus in this luminous seasonal composition.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days