A gorgeous bouquet of dainty meadow flowers
Natural charm and soft summer colours come together in this beautiful bouquet composed of pretty white matricarias statice and chamomile surrounded by a few branches of pale green alchemillea. A wonderfully fresh, long-lasting composition for the warm summer days.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days