Chic and stylish
Our florist chose the softests shades of spring to to compose this charming bouquet of ‘Essina’ dianthus, dainty white camomille, mauve lisianthus, lavender statice and deep violet ageratum. Surrounded by a few stems of fragrant eucalyptus, these beautiful seasonal flowers make an irresistible gift.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days