In the most romantic of colours, this bouquet is composed in a cameo of pinks from softest pastel to vibrant fuchsia. A beautifully fresh natural composition to win every heart!
So why not try a little tenderness?
How to keep cut roses fresh
These fresh flowers will travel in a non-spill vase designed especially by Aquarelle to keep the stems in water during transport.
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this bouquet for as long as possible:
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days