Fresh from the garden
Our florists dreamed up this stylish bouquet, with an exceptional vase life, to accompany your prettiest messages. They combined dainty white matricarias and gorgeous pink achillea with a handful of asparagus leaves to create this beautifully natural composition that will last beautifully despite the summer heat.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days