The first peonies of the season are here!
Share the exceptional scent and beauty of the first peonies of the season with this stunning bouquet in a harmony of soft pinks. Grown especially for Aquarelle in the Corrèze region of France, this variety, 'Fleurs de Pecher', was selected by our florists for its beauty, its delicate fragrance and its long vase life. A bouquet filled with delicate charm for an unforgettable gift.
For maximum longevity on arrival, these peonies will be dispatched closed.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut peonies fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems.
- Clean the stems thoroughly, removing as much foliage as possible, as this can affect the quality of the water and prevent your flowers from opening.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Put fresh water in your vase and add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water every two days. Tip: Also top up the water regularly, as peonies are particularly thirsty flowers.